GoNorthFork's The Guide, which gives you everything you need to know to plan and enjoy your North Fork vacation in an organized, easy to use way, is now available. The digital version is below, and is also on our NorthFork.org site, and will be distributed through our weekly newsletter. The print edition will be available in our tourism booths in Greenport and Laurel, at Town Hall, MacArthur Airport, and at many businesses up and down both forks and Long Island starting tomorrow (Thurs May 26). Not close enough to pick one up? Email Abigail@NorthFork.org and we'll send one to you. What's in The Guide? Why is it the one publication you really need? Well...
- Beaches & Trails tells you everything you need to know to enjoy our unspoiled outdoors on land
- On the Water gives you everything you need to know to play on the bay, sound and creeks
- Fun, Fitness & Recreation helps you find ball fields, kayaks and personal trainers
- Breweries & Wineries highlights all the tasting rooms
- Farmstands leads you to freshly picked food, farmers markets, and U-Pick opportunities
- History, Museums, Galleries & Performance Spaces offers up our many cultural institutions.
- Shopping points out all our downtowns, while Dining helps you find the perfect place to eat and
- Accommodations is the way to find your place to stay.
- Essential services maps ATMs, post offices, and hope-you-don't-need them lawyers, hospitals, veterinarians, and the police station.
- Real Estate will help you call the North Fork home.
- Transportation helps you get here and get around once you are here.
One beautiful magazine, free, with everything you need. Pick up your copy!