Friday February 9 – Sunday February 11
- PAWPAW: Duck Sammich' Night - Round Two. Greenport. Ding Ding! Roasted Acorn Squash, Duck Sandwich, Pawpaw Sundae. Walk-ins only. No Reservations. First come first served! 6-10 pm. Details.
- Suffolk Theater: Johnny Cash Live at Folsom Riverhead. A tribute to Johnny Cash's masterwork LIVE AT FOLSOM PRISON with S.E. Horst, known for his recurring role as Johnny Cash in Million Dollar Quartet shows across the country. Folsom Prison, Jackson, and so much more... an incredible recreation of Johnny Cash's masterwork! 8-11pm Details.
- Greenport Brewery: Gary Sellers Band LIVE Greenport. We're back at this funky east end micro-brewery to bring our special blend of Soul and Blues. If you haven't been here before then you're in for a treat. The beer selection is top notch and the food is just absolutely amazing. They have a wood burning fire place as well to set the atmosphere, warm your body and it just makes the room smell amazing...oh and the band is pretty good too 😉 6 pm Details.
- Hotel Indigo Long Island: Valentine's Day Wine Tour Riverhead. On Saturday, February 17th, escape to Hotel Indigo with your sweetheart with our Valentine’s Day Wine Tour. 12-9 pm. Details.
- Little Creek Oysters: Friday Night Bites- Oysters and Pintxos at Little Creek Greenport. Starting at 7pm on Friday we’ll spread the counter with a dizzying spread of skewered small bites, pour crisp cold wines and beers and wash away the week together! Of course our shuckers will be opening the finest our bays have to offer! 7 pm. Details.
- Lieb Cellars: Friday Night Music Series Cutchogue. Please join us for our annual Friday Night Music Series featuring Points East from 6-9pm. Details.
- Deep Water Bar and Grille: Greenport Fireman Washington's Day Parade Greenport. Washington’s Day Parade, Saturday-February 17 @ 1:00 pm. Stop By Deep Water Bar and Grille for A Front INDOOR Seat to This Amazing Event. We Thank The Men and Women Who Put Their Lives At Risk Every Day to Protect Other Peoples Property and Lives. Food and Drink Specials All Weekend! Details.
- Peconic Landing: Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing Greenport. Join renowned songwriter and composer Jeff Franzel along with musicians Corin Stigall and Yaala Ballin as they celebrate African-American composers and vocalists of the 20th century. Enjoy the sounds of Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Thelonious Monk, and a nod to the blues with covers of Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Bessie Smith. 3-5pm. Details.
- Duck Walk Vineyards: 5th annual Valentine's on the Vines Greenport. 7-10 pm Details.
- BRUCE & SON: Chinese New Year Peking Duck Dinner Greenport. Come Celebrate the Year of the Dog and enjoy our Chinese New Year Banquet. Favorite Dumplings with Black Vinegar Drizzle. Peking Duck Skin, Steamed Buns, Hoisin Sauce, Cucumber Sticks and Scallion Flowers. Classic Duck Stir Fry, Tree Ears, Mushrooms, Ginger, on Prosperity Rice & Baby Bok Choy. Ginger Broth with Nappa & Tofu. Poached Fish in Hot & Sour Sauce. Longevity Noodles. Coconut Flan. $85, per person, plus tax and tip. Wine Pairing: Add $30, per person. Reservations are limited. 7-10 pm. Details.
- The Times Vintage: Sadie Hawkins Dance at The Halyard Greenport. Hey Ladies, grab your fella and head down to the Sadie Hawkins dance at The Halyard, co-hosted by Greenport vintage shop The Times Vintage. $10 per person 21+ only! Details.
- Riverhead Free Library: A Taste of Mardi Gras Greenport. Join the Adult Winter Reading Raffle and celebrate with a taste of New Orleans. Chef Rob Scott will offer up Jambalaya Soup, Cajun Meatballs with a peach barbecue glaze and Cinnamon Bananas Foster. Wash it down with Hurricane Punch. Details in the reading raffle kit that you receive when you register for the Winter Reading Raffle. 2-4 pm. Details.
- Peconic Landing: Bolshoi Ballet Captured Live in HD: Romeo & Juliet Greenport. In Verona, Romeo and Juliet fall madly in love while their respective families, the Montagues and the Capulets, are caught in a bitter rivalry ending in heart-wrenching tragedy… Alexei Ratmansky, former artistic director of the Bolshoi Ballet, stages the company’s premiere of his production with dramatic urgency and a fresh re-telling of Shakespeare’s beloved classic. His brilliant and detailed adaptation set to Prokofiev’s romantic and cinematic score reignites the story of literature’s most celebrated star-crossed lovers like no other classical ballet choreographer today. 3-6pm Details.